Goodbye Hard Time


Assalamualaikum,

Oh well... I have had a sad February and an intense March. April...? Let just say I choose to be happy this April. Life is already hard. Do you possibly believe it is that easy to be born into this world? Anyway, life is already hard, why wouldn't I choose to make it better. Furthermore, I feel like I was making a fool out of myself and making other people feel miserable too. That is so totally not cool.

I know sometime it is hard to keep smiling. I am so not going to prevent anyone from acknowledging your feeling correctly. Go ahead. If you are sad, than be sad. I did. Take your time and you must make sure you smile back ASAP. Please try not to give toooooo much time to sadness.

Like I said, beautiful lady shouldn't be sad and brooding all the times. Save yourself from wrinkles, my dear. If you are going to live in this world, you might want to consider being a beautiful fighter. Who says you have to be ugly to win?

Here's something from Gossip Girl. I love Blair. She is cruel, but sometime what she said is true. This one is my favorite, so far. Forget the boys part, pay attention to the phrase in bold.

Blair: [to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Goodbye hard time. I know I'll meet you from time to time. Let's say goodbye now and we can hug each other when we meet again.

Daaaa~
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Klik! Klik! Children

Bye 2009 Hey 2010