Skip to main content

About Us - Introduction


Assalamualaikum,
I can't remember when [date] we first met but the scene is clear in my mind. It was during training. I was having my break and looking down to UNIMAS football field when I saw him. If you expect me to write about love-at-first-sight sparks, forget it. All I think was "who is this guy" and "have I heard stories about him?”

Yes, no sparks and I never have thought I'd fallen in love with him. [If only I know I would have mark the calendar!] Then, his presence started to be significant to me when I was elected as SCH-Unimas's Vice President. I spent more time with him, getting to know him and learning his knowledge.

It was the second semester of my first year in UNIMAS; I stayed for third semester for my Calculus class. I almost cancelled it after I had a harsh break up and the ticket was booked. But somehow, a SMS from him made me want to stay. It felt right to stay; like fulfilling a promise.

We spent a lot of time together during the 2 months period --- during training and outside training. He'd ride his scooter from Petrajaya to Kolej TAZ whenever he got time. We talked for hours and about everything. His visits were the moment I longed every day.

The third semester came to the end. My heart ached every time I think about going home and departing from him; it was worse when I know I won't see him again when I get back from my 1 month holiday. How did I fall in love with him?

He wrote me a letter when I already gave up. I never thought he'd feel the same way too. I never thought there's a guy who would fall in love with me. He gave me the greatest gift --- a love. I spent 1 month writing a reply, but not even one came up right, none sent. When I returned from 1 month holiday, I'm surprised --- he was still in Sarawak! He confronted me, asking for my little heart's answer after UTP's Wajadiri's training. I was angry, for he had to ask. Didn't my feeling obvious?

1st July 2004, dawn; I woke up to his SMS. He said he love me and need me too. Was I being electrocuted? or did flower petals fell from the sky? The feeling was... indescribable. It's love~

:-:To be continue:-:
Wassalam.

Comments

fleur vinca said…
how did u fall in love? constant conversation my dear... :)

i think many women fall in love because they feel connected to the person they share their inner thoughts to... :)
'Aini said…
hehehe. maybe~
How Did I Fall in Love With You; that's the song I listened to when I decide: hey, maybe I've fall in love with this guy :)

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Ben Jern

Oh my... another good bye. Why laaaaaaaaaa~!

Today, we bid farewell and we wish a great future to our one and only Loh Ben Jern of #BenHafiz FlyFM. Our heroes of insanity.
It's the final 30 minutes of flying with Ben's craziness... So sad! Huhuhuhuhu. Ben Jern has been on air since 10 PM last night - slumber party katanya - and I only sleep 3 hours plus, listening to him sambil kemas barang.
I know, some of you might think: "What is wrong with this girl, crying over a DJ...". Clearly, you don't know Ben, you never listen to these #FunnyBigBoys #BenHafiz and you never listen to Mrs. Boopathy and Pak Jamil or their Krappi Call. They are the only person on earth who can make Malaysians do *obviously* crazy stuff over a phone call. Hahahaha. Ben is the most adorable talking goat. LOL!


*** They are airing the Grandmother of All Krappi Call again - where Ben finally got krappi-ed *** I was laughing madly in the car earlier this morning... And then I cried. Oh it was su…

Celebrate the Love: Bones and Booth

I have exam at 2 pm today and I've been burning the midnight oil. But I really really really want to share this: Bones and Booth's wedding vow. Well sort of wedding conversation, actually.
I love them and I am happy that the characters finally get their happy ending.

To Bones, the coolest geek I ever known, and to Booth, congratulations!


Booth: "You know, I worked really, really hard on my vows, but you know, now that we're here—look, hey, do you remember the last time that we were here, standing right around this spot? It was right in the beginning, before we really knew each other. I was trying to get away from you, because you were irritating me, and you chased me down and you caught up to me. I said to you, 'Listen, I just have to get all my ducks in a row,' right, and then you said to me, [Brennan: "I can be a duck."]. Yeah. We had been chasing each other for a long time, been chasing each other through wars and serial killers and ghosts and sn…

Getting Out of the Slump

Sometimes I feel like crying will solve everything. When I feel like that, I know I am in the slump - "The New Moon" slump. I called it that because I am in a similar state as Bella Swan in The New Moon after Edward Cullen left her.
"It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest."
"Normal memories were still dangerous. If I let myself slip up, I’d end up with my arms clutching my chest to hold it together, gasping for air..."
These.
It's hard to get out from this state, but I have bounce back before. It took a lot of patience, a lot of determination, a generous amount of support, and most importantly: a strong will.
The strongest will is fueled by living up to the purpose of our creation - to submit and worship Allah.
Crying does solve everything; when you used up all your energy and cry in your solat and doa.
It is always the darkest before the new moon. And stars are the brightest during this time.

I'll find my way - I assure myse…