F.R.I.E.N.D

“The important thing is not what we look like, but the role we play in our best friend’s life. Friends choose certain friends because that’s the kind of company they are looking for at that specific time, not because they’re the correct height, age, or have the right hair color” ― Cecelia Ahern, If You Could See Me Now

I am very much thankful for each friend I have for every stage of my life. In my great time or worst.

Though sometime it is hard to understand why they do what they did, I always believe that they mean no harm. They must have seen a better outcome. It's a friend's instinct to protect another friend. That's what we do - we protect our friend, from being hurt.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Klik! Klik! Children

Bye 2009 Hey 2010