Spoken Picture


Assalamualaikum,

We keep on saying, a picture worth a thousand words. Instead of worth a thousand words, it tells stories - untold stories and stories unknown even by the self.

I am not a photographer and I never learn the art of photographing, but I know from shows I watched on television - what pictures can tell - the photographer's feeling towards his/her model, the models' feeling toward the photographer, the feelings saturated among models.

I've been 'listening' to a picture that speaks aloud stories in it. Of course, it's my desktop wallpaper - a picture of me and my friends, taken during a friend's wedding. I must say, the photographer must have seen it and he captured the moment of us sitting together - loosen up. The picture turns out stunning [what with some enhancement]. We all love it very much.

Then it started to speak.
... he is the boyfriend
... she is the girlfriend
... she used to like him
... he used to like her
... she's comfortable with him
... he find her interesting
... you are someone I know
... we just met

Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Knock, knock, knock!

Klik! Klik! Children