From High Heels to Sport Shoes


Assalamualaikum,

千里之行,始於足下
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
- Lao Tzu

Yes. It all begins with a single step. In my case, it also consists of all the rejection I made in the past.
I have very less interest to involve in sports and running is the last thing on my mind. I don’t hate it; I just don’t run. That is my limit.
When I finally took the challenge and ran my first 7 km, the boundary blurred out. Before I know it, I have surpasses my target this year to run 10 km: I have run 12 km!
Taking the first step begins a journey; but you need a good companion to stays on it and to finish it. I am lucky to have a supportive team in the form of Revert Sports Club (RSC).
RSC not only provide me all the support a beginner needs, they also open up the opportunity to spread dakwah and good messages via sports.

How to start a sport (or a healthier lifestyle):

1. Made up your mind – Stop making excuses and put on the sport shoes
2. Do it now – It’s now or never. Until you try something new, you don’t know your limit
3. Sign up – An event (e.g.: running), a sports club (RSC!), a gym, a healthy community (Zumba!). Anything that suits you and can assists you as a beginner
4. Commit – Get involve, build yourself, be a part of the team. Get active, keep fit and stays healthy with your new friends
5. Discipline – Must be consistent and persistent to maintain healthy lifestyle

Inspire!

Abah, my sister in law and now my youngest brother has started to jog. Ya! ^______^

Wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Knock, knock, knock!

Klik! Klik! Children