Share


Assalamualaikum,
Some might say I am making a fool out of myself. The worst would say that I am selling my story to the public for sympathy or revenge or revealing all the dirty laundry from its basket. Well, go on. You can have all the vocabulary.

Sharing helps me to stay on the ground. When I share what's happening in my life, I learn to calm down and accept the event. I need another person to know that this is happening to me. This might sound crazy, but I must be sure that the going on not just in my head and that it is real. You can laugh; but accept this fact -- we never know when our mind will get bizarrely out of its logic :p

Conversely, do keep a bit of yourself. Share only what is appropriate. There are good reasons for wearing clothes.

Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Knock, knock, knock!

Klik! Klik! Children