Edward


Assalamualaikum,

*I'm being extremely emotional about Edward due to Eclipse re-reading*
***WARNING: Post contain Eclipse spoiler***


Attraction was an impossible dilemma, because I was already too attracted to Bella in the worst way. Did I want Bella to be attracted to me, a woman to a man? That was the wrong question. The right question was should I want Bella to be attracted to me that way, and that answer was no. Because I was not a human man, and that wasn't fair to her. With every fiber of my being, I ached to be a normal man, so that I could hold her in my arms without risking her life. So that I could be free to spin my own fantasies that didn't end in with her blood on my hands, her blood glowing in my eyes.” ~ Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun

For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours ... all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.” ~ Twilight

He called you pretty....that's practically an insult, the way you look right now. You're much more than beautiful.” ~ Twilight

Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there where stars - points of light & reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you where gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black.” ~ New Moon

I’ll be back soon so you won’t have time to miss me.
Look after my heart – I’ve left it with you
.” ~ Eclipse

"I’ll never forgive myself for leaving you. Not if I live a hundred thousand years." ~ Eclipse

"You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours." ~ Eclipse

But if you ever bring her back damaged again — and I don’t care whose fault it is; I don’t care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head — if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel?" ~ Eclipse

My heart is just as silent. And it, too, is yours." ~ Eclipse

Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever — every single day of forever. Will you marry me?" ~ Eclipse

E.D.W.A.R.D

Before I know the lovely Mr. Cullen, I only used to King Edward VII, which is my brother's school [Errr... I'm not sure why I have to mention this]. And to tell you the truth, the sound of "Edward" was not capturing, at all.

But yes, Jacob Black and all that don’t understand this feeling; Edward is like a drug and I, I don't mind being a drug addict. It's not about the look or the fortune, I'd rather him to have neither of it - I love him. [Sort of Bella's reply to Jacob in Eclipse].

To guys who are being incredulously jealous over Edward; don't blame us for loving a [mythical] charming creature named Edward Cullen. And DO NOT; do not hate him for being what a girl wants. Blame yourself [or some of your species] for being a testosterone jerk. Now, start working on being a gentleman.

To guys who perceive Edward's gentleman act as old fashion and not cool and sorts; start chewing your fingers. You guys are being absolute moron for thinking that girls are over what you define as "macho" and by suppressing a guy's softer side and by being egoistic to your love. Pack up all that nonsense and move on. And to guys who being gooey-ly gentleman, please, grow up. Do not taint the manner with your overreaction.

If you have trillions of questions on why Edward is the guy, please take my advice and read the novels and watch the movies. Stop living in denial and accept the fact. Denials over truth don’t make you smarter as it didn't make you weaker.

For a love like Edward, I'd be more than happy to be a vampire. Like a girl, being loved appropriately - you guys would be surprise on how it changed everything. We have plenty of jerk on this planet and it would help as it help in global warming, if some of you start to be nicer.

Wassalam.

Comments

the words are beautiful :)
but to love someone appropriately, I think that is more than any human could give ;)
so we should all settle for edward hahaha
'Aini said…
the words are beautiful.. tht's the reason why ppl fall in love with twilight saga.. or stephanie meyer :D

say yes to edward.. as i once said, an edward a day keeps the doctors away :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Knock, knock, knock!

Klik! Klik! Children