Message in a Bottle

Assalamualaikum,

I finished reading Message in a Bottle (by Nicholas Sparks) on 0740, 18 September 2009.
Such a sad ending… I mean, I watched the movie but I did not recall the piece to be this sad. It must be the letters. In the movie I don’t really catch up with what the letters were saying. Reading the letters words by words, they left deep marks on my heart.

[With a sigh] Does great love must come with equal grief?

No, seriously… is it a must?
Can’t there be great love that always great without any grief?
[Tak puas hati sebab pagi-pagi dah rasa sedih]

Here’s for a quick glance of the novel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Message_in_a_Bottle_(novel)

Theresa’s final letter to Garret said;
This is not a good-bye, my darling, this is a thank-you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go”. (Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle, 1998, pg. 369-370)

Garret wrote letters to his late wife, telling every bit of his sadness. As old fashioned as guys out there think, those letters ease his pain and concealed memories of her – and touched hearts who read it.
This is only for one reason: Garret’s messages are messages living people (seldom) got to hear -- always an epitaph.

[Not related to Message in a Bottle]
Why wait until that someone die or gone to say nice words about him/her?
Speaking from your heart would not make you a weaker person.
Don’t you know that simple stuff like that change the world?

Love while you can love because when love stops loving, everything stops.
If you would like to convey a message or a feeling, don’t wait too long. Because you never know whether or not the moment you are waiting for will come eventually. The only moment might just pass.

What is your message in the bottle?
Wassalam.

Comments

Mengapa cinta tidak setapak pun berjarak dengan derita? ~Sitok Srengenge

itulah pertanyaan yang tidak pernah terjawab..
'Aini said…
trust me, my dear. girls i know are asking the same question.

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Knock, knock, knock!

Klik! Klik! Children