Bella



Assalamulaikum,

The 3rd trailer of Twilight Saga New Moon is finally out – officially! examiner.com said: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner presented the clip and looked phenomenal doing so, of course!
Well, they should!
People would kill for Twilight Saga – even the 3rd trailer got “pirated” and unofficially published in Youtube one day before the VMA. The 3rd trailer is just soooo tempting, “the trailer has a little bit of everything - Volturi, cliff-diving, werewolves, fight scenes, drama, love, and more”. (examiner.com)

My favorite parts are the parts of Bella-Edward (isn’t that obvious?).
Specifically, a scene when Bella watched a mirage of Edward disappears in the parking lot at school and says that “the absence of him is everywhere I look… it’s like a huge hole has been punched through my chest”. And the expression pictured by Kristen Stewart just “wow”! (Picture below) That’s the feeling that caused millions of readers stopped reading New Moon and started flipping through the end of the book looking for Edward.



My second favorite is a scene from the cliff diving. Bella is drowning (herself?) and Edward is beside her. Then Jacob pulled Bella away and her hand touches Edward, and “Edward” disappears. (Picture below) That is something. Is it me, or all the fans out there share this kind of feeling with me?!


This new trailer is a tribute to Kristen Stewart. Yes Kristen, we are all flattered by your immense range in displaying bitter distress. I couldn’t image how Kristen life was during the filming of New Moon. To depict convincing anguish on face expression, the anguish has to be there. Simple logic: one looks terrible if one feel terrible. Bella is sad because Kristen feel sad.
Kristen, I don’t know how did you bring Bella into life, but I hate it each time I have to undergo the Edward-leaves-Bella scene/dialogue.

I was thinking while looking at Kristen’s picture – Each time I feel “a big hole has been punched through my chest”… was that kind of expression I wear on my face? Especially when love really torn of the sanity in me. You know the future-wrinkle kind of expression…? Thank you to Allah I don’t get to see my own expression that time :p Haha.

I was the one who enjoys being in sad situation. Insane, but feeling bad made me feel life worth living. But it was too cold for me; and I don’t like anything that is wet or cold. Hahaha. Happiness is warmth and lovely and colorful (I got to choose green, white and brown not just black or white) and… all!

Other human being always prefers happy emotion and happy face. Sad emotion and sad face scared them away. But I have met people who stay when I am in a bad shape… Listening to my all-time-boring-agony story, and facing this horrible-tortured-like expression of mine. These people are friends. Just like Jacob, or maybe Angela Webber. These are friends.

Good friends are miracle for all, especially a Melancholy. They can put up smile on Melancholy’s face. They can blow away the gloomy cloud and force the sun to shine. So, if you do have Melancholy friends (or any type of friends who is gloomy and sad and lost in their way finding happiness), please, please, please try and do your best to be the miracle.

Sadness isn’t contagious. So stop hiding from sad people and start to make yourself useful!
On the other hand, happiness and good thoughts are contagious.
Feeling bad did not help that much.
But happiness gives you healthier brain, that is equal to better thinking – sounds handy when you would like to make world a better place :D

P/S: Happy birthday Bella Swan 13-Sept-09!

Wassalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Klik! Klik! Children

Bye 2009 Hey 2010