Inconsolable

Today is big fat *of course* cute panda practicing kungfu no stop over the weekend Monday. With completely failed mix-and-match outfit. *Sigh* I don't feel like working or eating, but the ticking time and headache were killing me. So I fished the mini Snickers from my running bag and bite it off as breakfast. Some sugar sometime helps. I strolled the usual road half awake and keep reminding myself that I must maintain my focus until I get into the building. Be safe.

As I was approaching the main gate, my mind slowly tuned into a more stable condition. There are challenges I need to face behind those doors and feeling like a panda certainly not the best way to handle it. Take a deep breath, jawab salam pegawai keselamatan sambil senyum 7 saat and I am good to go.... after I paused a few seconds in front of my favorite photo hangin in the walkway.
Now I am good. I think.
While in the elevator, I realised that I am humming to Backstreet Boys' "Inconsolable". Entah sejak bila. Fine. It has been BSB and Inconsolable week pun. For an unknown reason, this song is stuck in my mind. It is not because I am inconsolable.
I think I just love the tone and voice of my *cough* crush *cough*. Bersungguh-sungguhnya BSB nyanyi lagu ni. Hahaha.

Today's playlist consist of:

+ Backstreet Boys "Incomplete"
(I tried to go on like I never knew you, I’m awake but my world is half asleep, I pray for this heart  to be unbroken, But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete)

+ Backstreet Boys "Inconsolable"
(I don't wanna waste another day, Keepin' it inside, it's killing me, Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you, I wish that I could find the words to say, Baby I'ma tell you, every time you leave, I'm inconsolable)

+ Westlife "Unbreakble"
(And whenever you smile, I can hardly believe that you're mine)


Still nursing my health condition. I hope my mind can finally stop being active unnecessarily and allow me to rest properly. Need. to. write. about. Valdor! Before I forget the feeling.

Have a great week before long weekend, darling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Knock, knock, knock!

Klik! Klik! Children