At Night

Assalamualaikum,

It is hard to focus on sleeping when you have a lot of things in your mind... and heart. I was just bothered and maybe annoyed. If I was in a movie, this is the part where you'd see me sitting alone in a dark room with the rain pouring outside and pathetic song played on the background. Luckily I am afraid of the dark and the weather was clear last night. So I end up writing my heart in my diary, then spending my time threatening the spiders and making plans to ruin their webs - until I finally doze off.

Dozing off, I silently tell myself that sleeping is necessary, and I'd feel better when I wake up. There's not much I can do, after all. I am too cowardly to take the risk. Yes.

Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Knock, knock, knock!

Klik! Klik! Children