Finding the Way

Assalamualaikum,

There will come a time when you have gazillions why and what, you'd ask yourself every second of how and you can't never find the when. You'll live in denials and blames. You'd face a situation tears could not explain.

When the world itself no longer holds any sense for you, it is time to let it go - drop everything and forget the world and all in it that is hurting you - then prostrate before Him.

Prostrate your heart and soul before Him and tell Him:

"Oh Allah! I seek Your guidance by virtue of Your knowledge, and I seek ability by virtue of Your power, and I ask You of Your great bounty. You have power; I have none. And You know; I know not. You are the Knower of hidden things.
Oh Allah! If in Your knowledge, (this matter*) is good for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs, immediate and in the future, then ordain it for me, make it easy for me, and bless it for me. And if in Your knowledge, (this matter*) is bad for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs, immediate and in the future, then turn it away from me, and turn me away from it. And ordain for me the good wherever it may be, and make me content with it
."


When we lost in a dark place, we need the light. When we lost in an unknown place, we wish for the guide. But to find the light and the guidance is not easy. Most of things no longer make sense. You are losing the grip and you are losing your mind.

Hear this, darlings.
The light you are looking for, the guidance you longed for, the remedy and tips you are searching for - you'd find it in remembering Allah.


"Keadaan orang Mukmin itu sangat menakjubkan, kerana segala urusan yang menimpanya dianggap baik. Tetapi keadaan ini hanya berlaku kepada orang yang beriman. Iaitu, apabila mendapat kesenangan, dia bersyukur kerana itu lebih baik untuknya. Dan apabila dilanda kesusahan dia bersabar, kerana itu lebih baik untuknya."
(Riwayat Muslim daripada Abu Yahya Syuhaib bin Sinan r.a)

"Ketahuilah, andai semua manusia berkumpul untuk memberi manfaat kepadamu, mereka tidak akan mampu melakukannya kecuali sesuai dengan apa yang telah Allah tentukan. Dan andai mereka berkumpul untuk menyakitimu, mereka tidak akan mampu melakukannya kecuali sesuai dengan apa yang telah Allah tentukan untukmu."
(Riwayat at-Tirmizi)

Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Knock, knock, knock!

Klik! Klik! Children