Our Sweet Couple....

Our Goguma couple has filmed their final episode on White Day - 14 March 2011. T___T And today netizens and the couple's fan site shared that next week would be their final episode. T___T They made the final episode almost the same with the first episode... Yes, I do share the same thought as one of the video in YouTube - they made it similar to the first episode; is it an end or a beginning?

I know what I want to do after the finale... I'd watch the first episode again just to cheer their effort in We Got Married. Below are the videos to recap out Goguma couple's moment - moment that cheers our day.

To Yonghwa and Seohyun, thank you for making my day brighter ^___^ All the best, YongSeo!

Hwaiting!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Knock, knock, knock!

Klik! Klik! Children