Oh Goguma Couple~

Assalamualaikum,

There's a need to keep on listening to Yonghwa's Banmal Song. The song calmed me and allows me to forget-slash-accept the fact that Goguma couple will eventually come to an end. Sigh. I am one of the fan that actually distracted by the so-called rumor. Yep, I am that sad goguma (T____T) In fact, I am sad for the rest of the week. It’s confirmed!

Upon receiving the news of the couple's [highly anticipated] wedding pictures, I was experiencing mix of feelings - between happy and worry. I was happy that the Goguma couple finally took their wedding pictures - they were awesome! I am so going to have that kind of wedding pictures for my own wedding ^____^ On the other hand, I was kind of worry that the wedding pictures would continue the curse of a couple's finale. Later after that, the news and rumors were flooding the net.

I do realize that this mood swing is utterly silly. But I can't help myself. Our Goguma couple deserve more time. They look great together and their relationship is evolving into something special, something wonderful. Please bear in mind that gogumas (the fans) are hoping for the relationship to be real. We see We Got Married as the perfect opportunity for Yonghwa and Seohyun to realize that they are made for each other. Thinking that their marriage is going to end... well I don't even want to think about that.

I know some of you might think what's going on with me, being all sad and gloomy over a celebrity show. It's something I can't explain. I watched WGM because of Yonghwa and I don't care much about Seohyun at first. But through the episodes, I became fond of her. Plus, they look sweet and great together. Of course, they are actor and actress - all the sweetness can be pure acting. But to tell you the truth, I don't care whether or not they are acting.

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.
No matter how much we want to see Yonghwa and Seohyun together in WGM, I guess we must make way for their busy schedule. Both C.N Blue and SNSD will be very busy this year. This is something really good for their career and I, as a fan, would want them to achieve their highest level. Yonghwa and Seohyun’s marriage was a very good imaginary relationship… but somehow, reality always wins… If they really have fallen in love, (I believe they are in love and I want them to fall in love!) they’ll stay together with or without the show.

Netizens has been speculating about the couple’s final episode. What’s left is the official announcement by MBC. To make the fans wonder somehow seems cruel. People are actually sad, MBC! But by looking on the bright side, this would help the fans – one of them is me – to calm down and receive the news properly. So I guess…

Confirmation by AllKpop: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/are-yonghwa-seohyun-leaving-we-got-married#

Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Knock, knock, knock!

Klik! Klik! Children