A Note to Myself

When I broke up, I leave everything - I mean *everything* - behind and move on. Today, that is the stupidest decision I made. I should have stayed in that dimension, make gallons of lemonade, and keep being awesome in something I am good at. He broke my heart and made me cry, and I let go all possible opportunities because I want to disconnect from him. Nope. It doesn't sound so cool. Anyway, it was one of the hardest moments in my life. I was getting rid as many as I can from my sinking ship. I survive and I get another chance in life.

Today I almost make the same mistake. I almost walk away from another dimension just because it gets more acidic from the lemons thrown at me - a partner is giving me a hard time.

*stomping my feet*, *chin up*
This is *my* world. I have work hard for this. I am not going to stop and step away just because some people makes it little harder.
I refuse to do that.

It will be painful, I will cry, and I might need more counselling session. I'll take that. I am going to take up the beating rather than feeling stupid in the future. Once is enough.

Those people, they will say whatever they want to say, they will do whatever they want to do. They *never* mean to hurt you. But who are we kidding - it still hurts.

We only have ourselves to care. People who make you undergo hard times are not worthwhile for anything other than to make you a better person.
Take it as a challenge, *be* a better you.

Be scared, do it scared, take the step and cross the threshold.
As long as you stay alive, you still have options to choose.
Don’t hate, love them anyway. And love yourself more. Be selfish in that sense.

Here. Have some lemonade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Knock, knock, knock!

Klik! Klik! Children