Lovely Farewell: Goguma Couple

It was a great experience to get to know Goguma couple. Even though Goguma couple was only an imaginary couple, they brought so much joy in my life. I am a fan because of Yong but towards the end I really fall in love with both of them. They are sincere enough to touch everybody's heart.


They were known to be awkward around each other in the beginning of their marriage due to the differences in their personality [Ban Ki-moon VS Bon Jovi, hahaha :p]. As in real life, we apparently will learn about other people. The same goes with Goguma couple. In the end, they learn to accept each other and live harmoniously. As per the MCs, they actually becoming alike ^____^


Goguma couple is a modern fairy tale. The only different is they are real people instead of just some character you could only imagine. I believe that is the factor of the Goguma phenomena. They are as beautiful as a fairy tale. When they are together, they form an irresistible charisma that makes people want to love them dearly. I guess it must be Hyun's innocence and serious personality plus Yong's playful and fun character ;)


I am one of the fans - the Gogumas - and we all have only one wish: Goguma couple to be more than just a show. Yong and Hyun looks great together, so I want their relationship to be real. Well, the Goguma couple stuff looks real for me during the airing time. Even the songs in C.N Blue's "First Step" album depicted scenes from WGM as if they were highly inspired by the Goguma couple relationship - seriously! I want to believe that Yong really falls in love with Hyun, but if nothing happen, I'd say both Yong and Hyun has given a 150% [maybe more] commitment to WGM.


[There is an entry of Yonghwa denying for ever written any song for Seohyun. Yonghwa darling, if the songs were not dedicated to her, then you ought to give credit to Seohyun and WGM for inspiring you to wrote those nice songs :P]


Even the most beautiful fairy tale ends, so does our Goguma couple. Even if it breaks my heart to bid farewell to them, I'm happy we met ^_____^ As expected, I cried watching the final episode. To say goodbye is sad. Seeing Yong and Hyun in the final episode, I think it doesn’t matter anymore whether or not they have feeling for each other. What’s important is that they treasure each moment in WGM – I bet both of them learnt a lot of thing from the show.


To Yooong and Hyuuun, all the best!


Remark: I am mostly sad for the last part of the episode, when they said goodbye. I swear I could hear my heart breaks into million pieces when Hyun rush out for the last time and then they hug. Sigh. What a separation!




Picture courtesy of AllKpop.

Comments

Anonymous said…
klu ada ape2 perkembangan psal couple ni..post ye..mana tau dye btl2 couple kat luar..hehe=)
syirah rasid said…
tolonglaa cari pkmbangan sal dorg. nak sgt3 tau. huhu ;')
anyway. follow me back. ngee
syirahrasid.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Jealousy

Klik! Klik! Children

Bye 2009 Hey 2010